Wednesday 4 February 2015

I remember you...

....or I should.

The sopranos seemed to be suffering from a collective mind blank this week, when despite having rehearsed and even note-bashed parts of it, we barely remembered a single note of the 'Cum Sancto Spiritu' in the Missa Solemnis.

I was also having problems with the 'Amens' this week, as I discovered I can sing them going down, but oddly, not when they're going up. Thankfully the rest of the Missa went much better, which is probably just as well.

We also had a go at some of the music for the June concert, John Rutter's Birthday Madrigals. They are very different to the music the Chorale normally sing, but it's great to sing something a bit lighter.

Tickets for the March concert are now available from the website, http://www.bradfordchorale.org.uk/ or from any member of the Chorale.

No comments:

Post a Comment