Sunday 1 March 2015

It's a game of two halves...

This week had an element of showing 'Sir' our homework, as Jonathan was away last week for half term, and as might have been expected, there were bits that went well, and others that didn't.

We ran the majority of the Missa Solemnis and for the most part, it went pretty well. I'm still having problems with my 'Amens' in places, and some of the longs runs of notes are still tripping me up in places, but thankfully near constant listening to my recording has worked and some of the other tricky bits are much easier.

We're going to be running the Gloria on Tuesday for the first time in a few weeks - I've been listening to that one as well, but I'm still going to be keeping my fingers crossed that it goes alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment